There is a basic difference between winners and losers, and I think it stems from one thing. The one thing is a sense of basic abundance vs. a sense of basic insufficiency.
And, I should know! Despite wonderful gifts of intellect, work ethic, empathy, ambition and insight, my life up to now has been filled with a vague sense of insufficiency. Reasoning deductively, if the fruit says insufficient, it must be an “insufficient” tree.
You might think this would be a devastating revelation. And I suppose it might be if I didn’t now know very well how to plant a better tree. On top of that, I have Miracle Grow with which I can fertilize the new tree. Still, to finally figure out you’ve spent decades in a “less than” box isn’t fun. My sympathies to anyone making a similar discovery.
In case you want to know, here are some ways you can tell if you have a “basic insufficiency” mindset or belief system:
- You often feel competitive, even where that’s not really appropriate
- Your savings account has a negative balance
- You love your work, but it doesn’t love you
- Your “To Do” list is full of “should” instead of “get to”
- You love your spouse, but he or she doesn’t show love to you the way you really need
- You’d take on a new project, but you just don’t know if your heart can take another failure experience
- You’ve overdrawn your bank account (or had a payment returned) at least once in the last 6 months
I could go on, but I think you get the idea. And if you do, this little look in the mirror might be unpleasant. Chin up! You’re still breathing, and you have a friend here who feels your pain. Change is always possible.
Want some good news? There is help, and there is hope! Take a look at this short video clip about the Cement Buddha.
You CAN use the Master Key System to help knock the cement off your Buddha. How do I know? Because I feel different today. And, this post is evidence that the cement is coming off my Buddha.
God has been trying all along to tell me His Universe is abundant, the world He created for us is abundant, and even I, I am abundant. And, now, I’m ready to listen. Ask Him; He’ll tell you, too, if you like.by